Sunday, October 5, 2008

I HAVE BEEN TAGGED...

I have been TAGGED...



Thanks to Kate you all get to know 7 random facts about me...

1. I hate the dentist. I am deathly afraid. (thought of this one because of Kate's first fact)

2. Dawayne (my husband) & I only dated 10 months before we were engaged & got married 7 1/2 months later.

3. I am very anal about my laundry room. It is so bad that Dawayne hardly ever goes in there to find/start laundry. Kind of scarey he says.

4. I want a new car so incredibly bad & can afford one but, I am scared of a car payment because I have never made one in my life. (I know, weird)

5. I hate the color pink. (for my wardrobe)

6. I am scared of the dark. Like enough that if D isn't home I leave all the lights on even when I go to bed. (except in my room)

7. My favorite part of the "fall" season, is picking pumpkins & decorating. But, most of all, I can hardly wait for the fall season of nightly t.v. shows to come on. I have atleast 2 or 3 that I DVR every night. ADDICTED!


Ok...I tag: Sara, Kari Beth, Aimee & Tracy
(sorry still new to this and dont have many more to choose from that haven't been tagged already)

2 comments:

Kari Beth said...

Hey girl! I do the Dirty Laundry stuff. Email me at kbhigh2u@gmail.com and then we can talk about doing some stuff for Shiloh.

Tracy said...

Oh! I missed seeing you Friday night-I didn't hear you "holler!" I didn't go to church this morning either because I went to Tulsa to meet my hubby instead. Next weekend a bunch of us from Shiloh 1999 are going to go to Fast Lane Entertainment on Saturday night if you and D and Josh and Kate would like to come. I'm not sure of the time yet, but if you're interested I could let you know when I find out. Have a good week!