Tuesday, September 23, 2008

GO SAINTS & Surprising Weekend

WOOHOO! We beat the Greenwood Bulldogs! They are usually very, very good but, I guess this year we were definetly better friday night. I had fun at that game because first of all we won, (duh, who doesn't have fun at a game whenever you win?) my parents and my brother & his friend Drew were there (Sara, his girlfriend was sick, sad) and getting to see Kate (another coache's wife) get into the game as much as I did was awesome! Every where else that Dawayne has coached, all of the wives have always been older. Don't get me wrong, I learned some things from them, but they were definetly at the games to just sit and chit chat. So, I guess what I am saying is that it was for sure a breath of fresh air. I posted some pictures of Parker Floyd (Peyton's brother) on here from the game loving all over my family. He cracks me up. (I told yall I would just showcase friends/family kid's pictures on here) I have to say, this cute, fun, easy baby did NOT help my mom at all from telling us that she wants grandkids! (I am not ready) Ha! I can't get enough of Parker and Peyton. I just might love them and wait on having kids for awhile. Same goes for all the other coaches kids! Well, I dont want to take away from Kate's page but I have to put these pictures up of Parker with my brother and then one with my mom because he's too cute. I know he is not mine, but yall he sooo loved my brother and my mom on friday!

Grant & Parker


Mom & Parker

On to the rest of our weekend...
Saturdays have become a "resting" day for Dawayne. Not so much for me because apparently people that need their hair done want it done on Saturdays! Sometimes that gets old. No offense to those of you who come to me, ha! Anyway, we finally had a real date Saturday night. We went and shopped for new shoes for D and I didnt get anything, but sometimes I love to just get him stuff. That used to not be the case. But, I guess I'll try to get used to that now that we're married. So, we went to eat after that and had a nice dinner and went for a drive. Yes, we know that gas is outrageously expensive, but hey, we wanted to look at houses and stuff. Then, Sunday we ended up being home all day and hanging out and I got a lot done which was nice. Especially since Monday's are my big days in Fort Smith all day. Sunday night D got home from football meeting stuff at a decent time and we had the evening together again! To be honest, it was kind of weird. Because I am finally getting used to his schedule and then this weekend with him home was different. Loved every minute of it, dont get me wrong, but still was like, "Really, two nights in a row?" It was great. A good relaxing, productive weekend and now its Tuesday and the week is almost half way over! YEAH! Looking forward to weekends all the time now. Hope you all had a good one too! Until next time...

3 comments:

Josh and Kate said...

Such cute pictures! Parker was having a great time with your family Friday night. Glad you got to spend some time with D this past weekend. We have to treasure the time when they are actually home bcs they are so busy this time of year. I always have to remind myself, it's just for a season. Have a good night!

Angela said...

THANK YOU for the haircut!! It looks great, and was BADLY needed. He looks like he lost 10 lbs!

Josh and Kate said...

You've been tagged...check out my last post. ;)