Monday, September 1, 2008

GO HOGS!

I dont really know if I should say "GO HOGS" because they didn't do that great! At all! (I am obviously not a pessimist when it comes to Razorback football. I kinda just call it how I see it)

So, we went to the Razorback game with some friends of ours and had a ton of fun. We didnt miss hardly any games last year & hopefully it will be the same this year. Anyway, we went with our friends Josh & Kate Floyd! Peyton is their little boy who is going to be 3 pretty soon and he keeps me laughing all the time. Especially when he is getting in trouble because he is hilarious when his being bad...kinda funny! (sorry Kate, but he cracks me up) Well the hogs decided they'd pull through for the second half of the game. It was pretty sad to see. During the second half Peyton was getting pretty restless and wanted to go home really bad and was yelling telling all the fans they were "too loud!" So, I decided to be the cool "Conkey" (how he says my name) and make stupid faces with him and he got up on my lap and Kate took some pics. So since we don't have any kids yet, I decided to borrow Peyton and showcase our "funny face" pictures! Well I guess there is only one "fish face" picture so then there are a few to just see how cute he is!

FISH FACES

CRACKING UP!

KATE & I

1 comment:

Blaire said...

I love the pictures... Ha! I am trying not to be a blog snob and actually look at others' blogs!